Thursday, March 14, 2013

Turtles


Hello!
               Recently several of my friends have been asking me why I have such large amounts of affection for turtles. I suppose there are several reasons why I think that turtles are the superior race of animal, but I’ll only list a few of the better ones here.
               Firstly, turtles are the pet that keep on giving. Turtles live an insanely long time for such small creatures, so it’s likely that you’ll only have to buy one during the time you’re interested. Next, turtles require very little in terms of attention. If you’re a person that’s out of the house a lot and don’t have time for the intense amount of care that a dog or cat requires, then the turtle might be the perfect pet for you. Thanks for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment