Sunday, April 7, 2013

PROM?


Hello!
               Prom is coming up! Three weeks from yesterday people will be at Prom. Since it is coming up, lots of guys and girls have been asking their prospective dates in various ways. I’ve seen a little bit of everything this year, from good to bad. I know it’s high school, and a lot of people have “standard” expectations on how they’re going to ask or get asked, but people need higher standards. I mean, there’s so much cliché, over-used ways to ask people to Prom. You’ve got the standard, boring, P-R-O-M banner hanging somewhere.
               There’s so many better ways to ask. I’ve seen a couple really nice ones this year. For example, a friend of mine got asked IN BACON. What guy doesn’t like bacon? Another nice way I’ve seen is a friend figured out what the parking tickets at our school look like, got something similar, wrote PROM on it, and stuck it under the wipers of her car. Someone else I know wrote a girl a freakin’ song! And he performed it for her in front of a big group of people!
               What I’m trying to say here is if you have the chance, do something with style! Make a bang, because even if it doesn’t work out, at least you’ll have had fun, yeah? Give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment