Sunday, December 9, 2012

12/21/12


Hello!
               So for the past few days one of the big things that I hear people talking about is December 21st, 2012. Apparently some calendar designed by a bunch of dead people is going to end on this day, and that means that everyone’s freaking out. Honestly, the guy making this calendar many hundreds of years ago either died or thought, “Hey, maybe since I made this calender last so long, someone will continue it later.” They were probably not thinking at the time “Er Mer Gerd end of the world!” They were probably more concerned with everyday things, like getting food. But also, Nostradamus predicted a thousand “golden years of peace” right about this time, and I figure that the best chance we’ve got is if everyone is dead. So maybe the world will end, we won’t really know until the 21st, eh?
               So my advice for you this apocalypse season is to do exactly what you’d normally do. Don’t go do stupid crap because some very dead guy didn’t finish his stupid calender. In the event that the apocalypse actually happens, though, feel free to do whatever the heck you want, whenever the heck you want to. I’ll see you in the looting. I will have a gun though, so don’t mess with me. You might want to have the three most important necessities of life close at hand – A shotgun, goldfish crackers, and a full set of plate mail. There is nothing that you can’t do if you’ve got those things. Plus, I mean who wouldn’t love to run around in a full suit of armor just for the hell of it? Definitely not me. But yeah, have fun, I’m rambling now. Don’t die, that would suck. If the apocalypse happens, though, I suppose this blog doesn’t really matter, so I’m going to stop now. Buh bye.
Thanks for reading,
Matt Finley          

No comments:

Post a Comment