Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thinking About Yourself


Hello!
               So today’s kind of a weird day for me. I’m used to doing these blogs in a rush because I’m also trying to complete all my other homework. But not today! I’m taking my time, and since I’m not doing much I get to think about a whole variety of weird stuff. For example, if you had one thing that you could do that would have no negative repercussions, what would it be? For me, it could be a variety of things. If it was instant, for example, I’d wish for a cure to cancer. That’d be awesome for several reasons. It’d be helping people, which is something that I find pretty legit. Next, it’d probably make me very, very rich. Like, pony-made-of-diamonds rich. That’d be a pretty legit pony. And because there are no negatives to my cure for cancer there wouldn’t be a zombie apocalypse, such as the one seen in “I Am Legend.” No one likes zombies, so I’d consider that a bonus. But in all honesty, if I had to work for it, I’d leave finding the cure to someone else. I have other things in mind than becoming a doctor.
               The important part about this little anecdote of mine is that I found out a lot about myself, just thinking about a simple little question like that. So maybe if you take a chill pill, sit down and just think on it, you’ll discover something that you didn’t know about yourself. Like your absolute infatuation with the idea of a pony made out of diamonds. That would be the best pony in the world.  Like, ever, man. See you next time.           

1 comment:

  1. Honestly Finley, we all know that cancer being cured would end up just like I Am Legend. But besides that, I think you have a good point here. I like Morgan Freeman.

    ReplyDelete