Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pet Peeves


Hello!
Different people have the things they really like, and they also have their pet peeves. I’ve got a bunch of these things, probably too many.
              
First of all, the good things in life. Those things that really make you smile, or laugh, or just enjoy life a tiny bit better, even for a little while.
1.      Kittens. They’re awesome, and tiny, and cute, and fuzzy, and cute, and adorable, and ASDHIASNGASDgf!11!!111. That is all.
2.      Bears. I don’t know why, I’ve always had a fascination with bears, they’re pretty legit.
3.      Unexpected cookies. These are the best form of cookies because a) you don’t have to make them yourself, and b) they’re cookies. You get bonus points if they’re chocolate chip, or have sprinkles.
4.       My dog, because she’s a beast. Golden Retrievers are great, she’s loveable, etc. If I’m having a bad day, she just kills me with kindness.
5.      Getting under an electric blanket on a really cold day. It’s just great.
6.      Halloween. Favorite holiday, it’s great.
7.      Any drink that is hot when it’s cold, or cold when it’s hot.
8.      Snow days. I love them, unexpected holidays are beast.
9.      Christmas lights. They make me happy. Don’t judge.
10.   When you do something really dumb but can pull of looking like it was on purpose and everyone else laughs. Ninja.

Now onto the things that I personally don’t like. This is going to be a tiny fraction, because I dislike many things.
1.      Having to get out of bed on a really cold morning. It sucks.
2.      Having to get out of the shower on a really cold morning. See above.
3.      Screaming children at any time of the day. My ears should not have to bleed.
4.      Having to think before 10am. My brain should not hurt at such early hours of the morning.
5.      People that ever used “YOLO” or “Swag” in real conversations in a non-sarcastic fashion.
6.      People that are dumb. That is all.
7.      Burning popcorn.
8.      People that obnoxiously monopolize discussions that are graded in a class. You’ve already earned your points, and your bonus points, STFU and let other people make the grade.
9.      People that seriously argue with a teacher. The teacher gives you your grade, s/he will do whatever he wants. Deal with it.
10.   People that get annoyed when you don’t text them back within thirty seconds of them texting you. My thumbs are not padlocked to my phone, I will do with them what I will.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment