Sunday, October 21, 2012

Superpowers


Hello!
        I recently watched the movie Kick Ass. If you haven’t watched it, too bad, because I’m not going to explain it. But after watching the movie I found myself wondering “if I was a superhero, what kind of superpower would I want?”
        In my opinion, the best superpower would be that of flight. I mean, it would be awesome to be able to fly. You’d get to see everything from a completely new point of view, and you’d save a hell of a lot of money on plane tickets. Plus, I wouldn’t have to earn my pilots license. And really, what better way to impress the chicks?
        On the topic of chicks, another really cool superpower would be the ability to turn invisible. There are so many different things I could do if I was invisible. It would be so easy to rob a bank, it would be so easy to steal stuff, etc. Unfortunately, this would be kind of difficult to impress chicks what with the invisibility.
        Another superpower that I’ve seen a lot lately is superstrength. Talk about impressing women, because everyone knows women are completely and utterly attracted to shows of pure muscle. But really, beating stuff with my fists until it breaks seems pretty legit.
        Another superpower would be superintelligence. This would also be pretty cool, because instead of having to resort to fighting everything with my offense-based superpowers, I could just outthink them. Brains over brawn, right?
        One of my favorite superpowers is telekinesis. The ability to move objects around with my mind has so many practical applications. Really, when I’m across the room from my can of soda, just float it over into my hand. When someone pisses me off, just mentally throw a brick at their face, with no proof that you did it. Plus, there are many other uses for it that I can’t think of right now.
        Something that I’ve also thought would be pretty cool, even though it isn’t really a superpower, would be immortality. Even if I wasn’t invincible, and could die if I got stabbed in the face, or shot in the head, it would still be pretty awesome to live forever. Think of all the things you could do, or see in a few extra lifetimes.
        So next time you’re bored, think to yourself, “What superpower would you choose?”

No comments:

Post a Comment